Malakai

He is super healthy, extremely active and playful plus mouthy with his sharp baby teeth

Male, Siberian Husky, with a Grey & White Fur Coat and Brown eyes

14 weeks old and looking for a new home. Another product of people not doing their research on the husky breed before buying from a backyard breeder. Surprise surprise he chases cats – yes well many huskies do as they have a very high prey drive.

He gets on very well other dogs and would love a doggie companion as a buddy. He will require puppy socialisation at a force free training school which is compulsary for all HRSA pups.

Our home checks for puppies are very strict so we require that the pup has someone at home to feed him 3 times a day and supervise interactions with an adult dog, no pool or must be fenced off, sleeping indoors as a pup and adult, all existing animals on the property must be sterilized, double gating system in place and no standard pallisade. We also give first option to people who have adopted from us previously.

MALAKAI is situated in Benoni but can be relocated anywhere in SA if HRSA home check criteria are met.

To adopt MALAKAI please email us on info@huskyrescue.org.za

 

Adopt Husky Rescue South Africa

Adopt Husky Rescue South Africa

Adopt Husky Rescue South Africa

2 Replies to “Malakai”

  1. Hi …. such a special boy. My dad loves the breed and has plenty experience with huskies …. chasing cats … chewing everything … becoming a pack and howling and also being the greatest escape dogs … lol. If he is still available please let us know. Home checks welcome … my father is a farmer and is home 90% of the time and the other 10% the dog will be riding shotgun with him …. lol

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: