[gdlr_heading tag=”h3″]Are you a Siberian Husky lover, here are some interesting facts that you should remember[/gdlr_heading]
1. A Husky life is very short when compared to a human’s lifespan. While humans can live for more than 100 years, huskies may only live for 10-20 years.
2. Kisses may also improve your health! A new study aims to show that microbes exchanged between dogs and people may have a positive probiotic effect on the human body that affects our overall health.
3. They love to have jobs. Keeping your huskies active and fit will not only maintain their physical health, it will keep them mentally happy too.
4. Huskies reduce stress. Huskies have been shown to decrease the risk of heart disease because they motivate people to get outside and take walks. Also the emotional bond owners feel towards their pets reduces their reaction to stress and lowers their heart rate.
5. They look to their humans for help. Huskies derive comfort, security and motivation from their humans.
6. Huskies appreciate everything you do for them. No gesture is too small or too short – huskies are just happy to be loved and cared for and every minute you spend with them just makes them love you more.
7. Naturally want to comfort people who are upset. Scientists have shown that huskies respond to human tears and will naturally try and reassure a distressed person. Furthermore, huskies won’t just comfort their humans, they’ll also try to help strangers!
8. Huskies cannot be left alone for long periods of time. They are social animals and need people or other animals around them in order to not get lonely, suffer separation anxiety or act out with bad behavior. Huskies need to spend time interacting with their humans every single day.
9. Huskies don’t understand speeches. They respond to key words, vocal tones and body language. Research has proven that huskies watch human interactions and understand subtle signals.
10. They are very expressive. They may not be able to speak our language, but they can tell us a lot, if we just pay attention.
11. Old huskies deserve just as much love and attention as puppies. Everyone loves puppies, but senior dogs have spent many more years loving and being loyal to their humans.
12. Huskies always refuse to leave their human’s side. There are countless reports of loyal huskies who stayed beside their humans when they were sick, injured and even deceased. Remember this when it’s time for your dog to cross the Rainbow Bridge.
For the love of the Siberian Husky!